Peningo Systems, Inc.
Resume of Candidate: PEN159
Rate: email us at email@example.com for rate information or call (914) 921-3102
Oracle Transportation Management Consultant
• 8 years of corporate experience in Supply Chain Management, 6+ years of Oracle Transportation Management (OTM) experience with a focus on
functional and techno-functional consulting.
• Executed 2 OTM implementations, 1 OTM upgrade and 3 OTM support projects in total for clients in Retail, Paper manufacturing and Transportation
industries in Europe, USA, Asia Pacific and Middle Eastern markets.
• Good skills in Preparing project charter, User requirement analysis, Project Implementation, Design to configure OTM, Application Configuration, UI
customization using screen sets and manager layouts, Reports Development using BI publisher, loading of Master data, Deployment, User training and
• Worked on the breadth of the OTM application from Order Management, Shipment Management, Fleet Management, Event Management and
• Effective communicator with a proven ability to lead, manage and coordinate complex projects to ensure successful execution within scope, on
time and within budget. Adept at building effective working relationships with global client teams.
JANUARY 2011 – PRESENT
CLIENT: IFFCO June 2011 – Present
Senior Functional Consultant
• Applied Oracle’s AIM methodology to model and document the end-user's AS-IS workflow and TO-BE business processes.
• Performed in-depth Gap analysis with different business groups to ensure that the system initiatives are met.
• Worked on the OTM implementation and configuration of Inbound, Outbound, Local Movement and Cross-Border scenarios for Middle East
geography and business needs.
• Designed test plans, functional test scenarios and test cases for integration, regression and user acceptance testing.
• Supported go-live and post go-live production issues with super-users in Dubai and was a key liaison between onsite and the offshore team.
• Was a part of OTM integration design with Oracle EBS.
• One of the core members of OTM-Centre of Excellence team at KPIT Cummins.
CLIENT: Allanasons April 2011 – June 2011
Senior Functional Consultant
• Designed Data Flow Diagrams (DFD’s) and requirements traceability matrix to trace/manage business requirements.
• Created process flowcharts and workflow Diagrams using MS Visio.
• Worked on OTM personalization at large and heavily customized UI using screensets, xsls, manager layouts, vpd profiles etc.
• Worked on OTM agent workflows for container movement and milestone monitors extensively.
• Designed OTM integration with Oracle EBS.
CLIENT: Hewlett Packard January 2011 – April 2011
Senior Functional Consultant Atlanta, USA
• Gathered business requirements by conducting brainstorming sessions with business users, stakeholders, and Subject Matter Experts (SME’s).
• Developed Use Case diagrams, business flow diagrams and Sequence diagrams to help business users and the implementation team better
understand the process.
• Developed a prototype of an Outbound planning solution using OTM.
• Developed project status metrics for weekly evaluation of project status and impact of the Change Request on the Time line.
DELL INTERNATIONAL MARCH 2010 – DECEMBER 2010
CLIENT: Dell.com March 2010 – December 2010
Business Systems Analyst II
• Worked on the 2nd largest e-commerce website in the world, used Agile methodology for feature identification and prioritization, estimates,
deliverables and milestones of the project. Assisted and tracked tasks to successful completion.
• Converted Business Needs and Asks into detailed specifications and models for development team’s consumption.
• Prepared project progress reports and status reports and submitted to the senior management on an ongoing basis.
• Led Dell.com’s quarterly pre/post-launch activities, User Acceptance Tests (UAT) and defect resolution.
• Performed risk and impact analysis and created strategies for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
• Gave multiple online trainings to vast audience about new features to global business stakeholders of Dell.com after each go-live.
IBM INDIA PVT LTD FEBRUARY 2007 – FEBRUARY 2010
CLIENT: Bell Canada June 2009 – February 2010
• Managed all the aspects of the SDLC, i.e. requirements analysis, design, implementation, testing and deployment, using CMM5 processes and
• Conducted and participated in JAD sessions with stakeholders and system users to collect the software requirement specifications (SRS) and used
Requisite-Pro to maintain the requirements.
• Lead an engineering team of 9 to improve the order management system for the service provider.
• Assisted the IT Director of Bell Canada in identifying the gaps in the system and improving the product to make it more end-user friendly.
• Researched various components of online telecommunication applications, white papers, conducted surveys, and prepared a ‘Best Practices
Report’ to enhance the end-user experience of the system.
• Gathered and analyzed requirements, prototyped solution and prepared high-level functional designs along with lower lever functional documents
such as Use Cases, Service Models, Product Data Dictionary and End User Interfaces.
CLIENT: United Paper Mills February 2007 – June 2009
Application Consultant Brussels, Belgium
• Worked on OTM implementation for global planning and execution of pre-transport shipments from mill to port of loading, port handling and sea
transport, customer and direct delivery of orders, and self billing.
• Assisted in integration and regression testing and coordinated user acceptance test for all European Users (Germany, Finland and UK Users).
• Conducted multiple trainings and workshops for the key users from Finland on Sea planning, containerized cargo handling and execution.
• Managed global deployment and post go-live user support at Kotka(Finland) and Beijing (China) and used MS Project to manage schedules and
collaborate with different teams.
• Designed OTM integration with SAP for order management.
SATYAM COMPUTER SERVICES PVT LTD JUNE 2004 – FEBRUARY 2007
CLIENT: Agility Logistics October 2006 - February 2007
Technical Consultant Singapore
• End to end OTM Implementation for Agility for transportation of equipments for various legs of their SCM network.
• Direct TL & LTL shipment creation for the inter-org movements and wrote reports using BI Publisher in OTM.
• Multi-stop shipment planning for their end customers involving pickups and deliveries.
• Created process documents to depict the flow of critical information.
CLIENT: DHL December 2004 - October 2006
• Customizations of Order Management, Shipment Management and Financials modules
• Bug fixes in OTM 4.5, 5.0 and 5.5
• Checking for transmissions and resolving errors