Peningo Systems, Inc.
Resume of Candidate: PEN138
Rate: email us at email@example.com for rate information
Tivoli Identity Manager Consultant
Over 8 years of IT experience and 4 yrs of extensive experience as Tivoli consultant specialized in Tivoli Security Administration (Identity and Access
Management – IAM ) using IBM Tivoli Identity manager and Tivoli access Manager ( ITIM / TAM), IBM Directory server (IDS), IBM Directory Integrator (IDI)
• Experienced in developing custom connectors to connect to target systems using TDI framework.
• Expert in architecting solution with Tivoli Identity & Access management tools
• Experience in architecting Identity Management solutions, LDAP Directories, Single/Reduced Sign-On (SSO), Access Management and RBAC (Role-
Based Access Control).
• Building, maintaining and enhancing the Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI) connectors, assembly lines, identifying workflows and relevant user
• Well versed in installation, configuration, deployment and management of enterprise applications using Web Sphere Application server 5.x/6.x and
JBOSS Application server 4.x 5.x.
• Experience in IBM WebSphere technical environment
• Experience in writing shell scripts to manage and WebSphere Application Server and WebSphere MQ on Both Unix and Windows Environment.
• Extensive knowledge on N-tier and Client Server development
• Expert in Installation, Configuration and Administration of Tivoli Identity Manager, Tivoli Access Manager, Tivoli Directory Server and Tivoli Directory
• Good Knowledge in Tivoli version of Enterprise Single Sign On (E-SSO) Version: 7
• Good Knowledge in tuning LDAP parameters to improve the performance.
• Experienced in Web-hosting of Portals in Windows & UNIX platforms
• Expert level skills in Object-Oriented Analysis, Design and Development of software applications using Java/J2EE applications on Windows, UNIX,
Linux and Solaris platforms.
• Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOA & OOD), Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Client/Server Technology, Multithreaded
programming and MVC Architecture.
• Involvement in writing scripts to handle every day System Administration tasks such as backup procedures system cleanup etc. using shell
scripting and CRONJOBS
• Excellent problem resolution and communication skills with ability to work under pressure in a highly visible role and 24x7 on call support.
• Superior technical and troubleshooting skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree In Computers Sciences Engineering, JNTU Hyderabad, INDIA
Systems Windows NT 4.0/2003 Server, UNIX (Sun Solaris, AIX, Linux), Windows 98/XP/Vista
Web Technologies Websphere Portal Server, Application Server 5.0/6.1, Apache Web Server, Netscape Enterprise Server (3.6.3/iPlanet), IBM HTTP
Server, MS IIS and Netscape LDAP server, iPlanet mail server.
Database DB2/UDB7.1/6.1, ORACLE 10.0/9.0/8.0, SQLServer6.5/7.0, Sybase.
SecurityIAM tools IBM Tivoli Identity Manager (ITIM v4.5.1, v4.6, v5.0), IBM Tivoli Access Manager (TAM v5.1, 6.0), IBM Tivoli Federated Identity
Manager(TFIM),IBM Directory Integrator IDI, LDAP – IBM Directory Server IDS, SunOne, Tivoli version of Enterprise Single Sign On (E-SSO) Version: 7.
Java Server Pages, Swing, Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, Developer 2000. J2EE, WSAD, JBuilder, Rational Rose.
Networking TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS, RMI/IIOP, DNS and WAP (WTP/WSP).
VISA Foster city CA October-10 to Present
Project : ITIM 4.6 Installation and configuration.
ITIM 4.6 environment setup among six servers.
• Installed and configuration of ITIM 4.6 in cluster environment.
• Installed DB2 servers and configured HADR.
• Installed of WAS Deployment manager with Fix Packs and managing the cluster setup
• Installation Different versions of TDI and applying fix packs.
• Preparing documentation for the whole environment.
• Installed and Configured Master-Master replication for TDS.
• Migrated data from old environment.
• Installed IHS 6.1 and configured.
• Performed Sanity testing after installation.
Enterprise Security Specialist Jan-08 to July-10
Project: New Hampshire Medicaid Management Information System (ACS, Atlanta):
Environment: NH MMIS( New Hampshire Medicaid Management Information System) is used to manage the Medicaid program of the New Hampshire
State, which cater to the needs of the state Medicaid beneficiaries ( Medicaid Members), Providers ( Medical Service Providers) and State staff ( Internal
Users). This system is divided into different modules based on the business requirements for better maintenance and customization such as Claims,
Provider, Member, Security and Integration. It is built on industry standards aligning with MITA (Medicaid Technology Information Architecture)
guidelines, and adapting Service Oriented Architecture principles, to enable the benefits of extensibility, manageability using services.
• Customized the workflows as pre the requirements, Created new entitlement workflows
• Installed and Configured Tivoli Identity Manager 4.6 , Tivoli Directory Server 6.x and TDI 6.x on AIX environment
• Installed and Configured Tivoli Access Manager Session Management Server in the clustered and non-clustered environments.
• Worked with team for implementing LDAP replication implementation setup.
• Installed and configured Oracle Adapter for ITIM.
• Ensuring consistent communication between WebSphere Clients, Oracle, Web Server and WAS.
• Has built a custom adapter to update an Oracle database table.
• Has provided technical assistance on ITIM and TAM customization to the development team to realize the business specific security requirements.
• Configured EAI (External Authentication Interface) in WebSEAL for Medicaid members authentication with custom login fields (i.e. Medicaid ID and
• Has applied 220.127.116.11 fix packs to all the applicable TAM components in the clustered and non-clustered environments.
• Integrated WebSphere Portal with Tivoli Access Manager for fine grained access control.
• Has applied patches upto 48 level to the Tivoli Identity Manager 4.6.
• Created and Administered ACLs and Custom Objects in the TAM using pdadmin and WPM.
• Guided the team on extending the schema of the ITIM LDAP to meet the custom requirement of the business for User Management.
• Designed and implemented the connector for Docfinity Provisioning.
• Provided technical assistance to the development team to create assembly lines in the TDI for MQ provisioning.
• Shared the Identity and Access Management domain expertise to the customer.
• Provided certificate based SSO solution between WebSEAL and the Bloodhound website.
• Provided support in installing RACF agent, Integrated RACF Agent with TIM, and did POC of RACF Synchronization with ITIM.
Iron Mountain, Collegeville, PA Jan-07 to Jan-08
Tivoli Identity Manager (ITIM v4.6), IBM Web Sphere 6.0/6.1, IBM Directory Server IDS, IBM Directory integrator (ITDI 6.x), Active Directory, LDAP,Tivoli
Access Manager(TAM v6.0) ,Red Hat Linux, Perl and Shell scripting.
• Implemented IBM Tivoli based Identity Management solution (on over 75 RedHat Linux servers) connecting all backend applications using Service
Oriented Architecture in 3 environments (DEV/QA/PROD).
• Good knowledge in tuning DB2 utilities.
• Provided Support for Administration and Configuration of ITIM
• Configuration and Administration of ITIM – design org tree structure, create provisioning policies, implement identity policies, password policies,
ACL, reconciliation, service definition etc, Customized the workflows as pre the requirements, Created new entitlement workflows
• Installation and configuration of end point agents and ITIM Services.
• Have done good amount of Customization (Custom Objectclass, custom application extension, LDAP Adapter and TAM Combo Adapter
customization, Workflows customization etc.) into ITIM to implement the requirements of the client.
• Solution utilized Solaris & Sun One LDAP as a central Identity repository, & provided a single sign-on system capable of Identity Management,
• Reviewed the implementation of the client and suggested them the possible changes that may improve the performance of the system as well as
make their environment more robust and secured in terms of implementation without making any changes at Portal level.
• Reviewed the Custom build ITIM Services (TDI Based) and recommended them improvements in the scripts by merging the scripts and removing
unnecessary scripts, thus reducing implementation complexity.
• Provide Support to the team in Migrating from Sun One LDAP to TDS, and also tested for Rollback procedure for the same (LDAPs for ITIM).
• Worked with team to troubleshoot and resolve some of the errors like Decryption Error, Attribute Not Found error, Entry Already Exists error, etc.
• Users were provisioned & de-provisioned automatically via custom Workflow logic.
• Worked with team in Load Testing and Performance Testing
• Implemented & customized Open Source tools such as Nagios, Subversion, & Twiki (creating custom PERL scripts) to provide complete monitoring,
alerting, & documentation of the systems.
• Worked on TDS to perform various tasks on the users, like taking backup of data, loading users in bulk, setting TDS Local Administrators, and much
• Provided support to the team for the purpose of ITIM and Portal Administration.
• Custom scripts were written to pipe all native logs via Syslog over TCP to a SPLUNK database server, providing a complete audit trail of all system
wide events to management via HTTP. LDAP data massaging & maintenance performed by writing custom PERL scripts.
• Performed Initial Load of 500,000+ customer UserIDs into LDAP using custom programmed Tivoli Directory Integrator (TDI) scripts.
• Design/Administrate LDAP schema, Classes, Objects, & replication. Troubleshot complex system problems requiring extensive knowledge of all
• Handled Many PMRs related to ITIM as well as TDS independently and dealt with IBM for the same.
Logitech Fremont, CA May 06 – Jan ‘07
Environment: IBM Tivoli Identity Manager (ITIM) 4.6, IBM Tivoli Directory Server (ITDS), IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator (ITDI) 6.0/6.1.1, IBM HTTP Server,
• IBM Tivoli Directory Server (ITDS), Tivoli Identity Manager (ITIM) administrator/architect for major company with user base of 45,000 employees and
200,000 outside users.
• Hands on experience with Tivoli Identity Manager (TIM) installation.
• Installed and configured Tivoli Identity Manager with Portal server and LDAP for custom development.
• Assisted development team to develop the user and account management functionalities using ITIM APIs
• Maintained WebSphere 5.0 Application server for web applications development and deployment JSP and EJB components on WAS.
• Implemented fault-tolerant architecture for LDAP, migrating applications to a load-balanced virtual IP Address with primary and backup server farms
behind it, thus eliminating the single point of failure.
• Identified hardware resource issues for LDAP and ITIM, advising hardware upgrades as well as new hardware and worked with server team to
implement these changes.
• In partnership with user administration team , created a top ten list of TIM/LDAP errors and worked with IBM team for faster resolution.
• Interview key subject matter experts to determine current IDM/security hardware and software profile.
• Collaborated with all technical and business stakeholders to build a technical organization structure.
• Installation and configuration of multiple instances of ITIM.
• Designed IDI based solution for the Activate/Inactivate user accounts on ITIM based on the expiration date for the accounts.
• Developed Java script for the IDI based solution.
• Involved in Testing and troubleshooting for the whole solution on ITDI.
CitizensBank, Atlanta, GA Nov 04 to Apr 05
Web Sphere Administrator
• Installed and configured IBM Web Sphere Application Server 5.0 and IBM HTTP Server on AIX and SUN Solaris.
• Involved in installation configuration migration and clustering and user management on AIX/Solaris.
• Involved in designing Web Sphere Application Server load balancing and fail over by using Workload Management (WLM) horizontal and vertical
• Responsible for Web server and Application server installation support and performance monitoring for all applications running on the company's
• Developed Web Sphere Application Server regular administration tasks automated by using WSCP and XML Config scripts.
• Integrated Web Sphere Applications with MQ Series using JMS Admin.
• Monitored and maintained MQ Series objects such as Queue Managers Queues (Local Remote) process definitions channels and listeners.
• Played an active involvement in monitoring server performance network traffic to reduce performance bottleneck by enhanced performance
ensuring upstream queuing.
• Configured the Web Server interfaces session management virtual hosts and transports for Web Sphere Application Servers.
• Applied software maintenance program fixes and keeping the system software releases current using Tivoli.
• Incorporate the EJBs with the Enterprise Document Management System (EDMS).
CDR Hospitals India Nov-02 to Aug-04
Windows System Administrator
Environment: Java1.2, Servlets, JSP, XML, HTML, Java Script, WebSphere3.5/4.0, HTTP Web Server, JDBC, OS/2, Win 9x and WinNT, Novell, NT.
• Responsible for the design, implementation and ongoing support and maintenance of corporate and production OpenVMS server systems/clusters.
• Builds and upgrades of OpenVMS Systems/Clusters including management of OpenVMS patches and maintenance release
• Maintains OpenVMS file space, system health & performance
• OpenVMS User accounts, directories, files, network software configurations & databases and connectivity configurations
• OpenVMS Security Management
• OpenVMS License Management
• OpenVMS Print queue and Print device management
• Installation & troubleshooting on pathworks (DEC Product)
• Evaluate purchasing requirements and coordinate bidding process, contracting and delivery with hardware and software vendors
• Full management and support for Disaster Recovery planning and testing for OpenVMS systems/clusters
• Monitor and manage performance and capacity requirements
• Maintain full documentation for all configurations
• Fiber Channel and SCSI knowledge
• Provided day to day support of PC users running a mix of operating systems, OS/2, Win 9x and WinNT, Novell, NT.