Peningo Systems, Inc.
Resume of Candidate: PEN130
Rate: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for rate information
JDA Software Consultant
Customer focused, results oriented S&OP, SNO, ERP and Supply Chain Management professional with over 20 years of experiences. The experiences
focused in leading mission critical operations, integrated solution delivery to customer, innovative offering and managed global support organization in
life science, hi-tech, retail, food & beverage, CPG, direct seller and semiconductor solutions. Proficient in Oracle APS suite (ASCP, ODP, and Demantra),
Oracle E-business suite (Order Management, Procurement, Financials, Manufacturing), JDE/APS and Manugistics Network supply chain system. He is
expert in Demand Management, Collaborative trade promotion, Fulfillment, SNO, S&OP, sourcing strategy, CPFR, project management, product
development, service contract management and B2B Integration. His skilled in business intelligence, materials management, supply chain partner
integration, BPR and statistical analysis presented new approach to solution.
Core Competencies: Implemented Oracle 12i/11i Manufacturing, Financials, APS, Demantra, ASCP, Order Management, CRM, Manugistics 6.x/7.x(SCPO,
DPEE, Fulfillment, Collaborate), JDE (APS,SNO), SAP PP/MM, Peoplesoft, Icarian, Retek, MarketMax, Manhattan Associates, Warehouse Management, and
Clarify systems. Excellent communication, exceptional team-builder and motivator, versatile in providing total system solutions aligning with business
bottom line results, project/program management, and organization skills resulted in accelerated advancement to management.
ERP & SCM: Oracle 12i/11i Manufacturing, Distribution and Supply Chain (ASCP, ODP, Demantra), Financials, SAP SD/PP/MM, CRM, Manugistics 6.x/7.x
SCPO, DPEE, Collaborate, Network Fulfillment, JDE(APS, SNO), Icarian, PeopleSoft, SAS and Demantra DC 6.2 and DP Web 7.1.x and 7.2.x
Retail Apps: Triversity POS, Retek, SAS/MarketMax, Manhattan Associates, Warehouse Management System, ADS Retail, Vizional and Kiosks.
Web Apps: WebLogic 6.x/7.x, JBoss 3.5.x, IIS 4.0, 9iAS, WebMethods B2B, EAI, Crossworlds and Scopeland
TOOLS: Discover 2000, SQL Navigator, MS VSS, ClearCase, Mansim/x, Primavera, AS, MS Project, SAS, APAg, SPSS-X, Essbase, Cognos, Caliber, Niku,
AutoCAD, Neural Network, Promis and Workstream.
LANGUAGES: C/C++, Java, XML, HTML, JSP, PL/SQL, SQL 92, Form 4.5/6i, Report 2.5, Lisp, and FORTRAN.
Standards: J2EE, CPFR, Rosetta Net, BPwin and EDI standards for B2B integration.
RDBMS: Oracle 7.3.x, 8i, 9i, 10g, DB2, SQL/DS, MSSQL Server.
Methodology: Oracle AIM, Custom Development Method (CDM), SCOR.
Demand Management: Designed demand management solution in a highly changing and challenging demand
planning scenario. Developed business processes for demand collaboration, statistical modeling, and consensus forecasting. Measure forecast MAPE
accuracy, and drive continuous improvements process.
Supply Chain Modeling: Modeled complex supply chains keeping in mind ultimate goal i.e. responsiveness, efficiency, customer satisfaction and on time
Sales and Operation Planning (S&OP): Synchronizes the supply and demand, marketing intelligence and financial results through S&OP. Visibility to all
“moving parts” of its operation – demand forecasting, capacity constraint, supplier relationships, product life cycle management and cash flow. Lead
cross-functional demand meetings for Imports and Exports as part of the Sales & Operations Planning process.
Advanced Planning and Scheduling (APS): Modeling advanced supply chain planning in highly complex and constrained environment. The key activities
include: Modeling demand and strategic supply network from source system (ERP and Legacy), modeling plants, facilities, and contract manufacturers
capacities with constraints and exception management processes.
(2005 – Present)
• JDA Consutlant - Developed web-based product interface for supply chain and S&OP tools and provide on demand services in APS (ASCP, ODP, and
Demantra), Manugistics and S&OP process to synchronize Supply and Demand for Enterprise Planning. Implementing custom product hierarchies and
data streams for Demand Planning for health care, hi-tech, semiconductors, food & beverage, CPG, Digital Printer and wireless network products.
• Managed Demand Management solution, Supply Chain Management and S&OP projects for Fortune 500 companies and partnering with System
Integrator (Deloitte, RevereGroup) to provide total solution ownership.
Client: Juniper Networks, Sunnyvale, CA Project Lead for Demantra 2008
• Successfully completed Oracle E-Business suite R12 Global design phase of Idea to Offering (I2O) and Forecast to Delivery (F2D) process to support
S&OP. Implementing integrated Oracle Demantra 7.2.x Demand Management solution with ASCP, CRM system for a Hi-Tech Networking Company.
• Allocation of Demand Plan by Contract Manufacturing based on sourcing and supplier capacity constraint.
Client: The Pampered Chef, Addison, IL (Berkshire Hathway) 2007-2008
• Implemented the full cycle Oracle Demantra 7.1.x Demand Management solution and integrated with ASCP, SCP, Warehouse Management System and
Data warehousing System for a Direct Seller model (CTO, BTO) in Berkshire-Hathaway Company.
• Managed the project with multiple resources, gathered functional requirements, architect the DP Web solution, configured the Analytical Engine and
functionality (Series, Levels, Forecast Performance and Workflow) for monthly consensus forecasting. Improved Forecast accuracy over 30% for class A
• Developed sales channel, key indicators and reports to align Financial Target and Operational Plan collaboration with Operation, Marketing, and
Finance and Product Management.
• Innovative strategic solution for NPI, promotion planning, configured chaining and managing active demand planning items to improve cycle time,
productivity and cannibalization of products.
Client: Fosters Wine Estate of America, Napa Valley, CA Project Manager 2006-2007
• Managed Demand Planning and Fulfillment (Manugistics) and Sales & Operation Planning (S&OP) process through collaboration with Marketing,
Sales, Finance and Supply Planner based on detailed trend analysis, pre-demand and mid-month Sales forecast in Food and Beverage, and CPG Industry.
Provide functional, technical and project management expertise to global Supply Chain and Warehouse management team to integrate with business
plan. Collaborate with executive S&OP and C-level meeting.
• Architect the shipment and order report for Order Fill rate, Forecast Performance by brand, business scorecard & KPI and NPD SOP deck to align
supply and demand using Essbase, Cognos, JDE and SQL server in Wine Industry for innovation and financial performance.
Client: Kaiser Permanente, Oakland, CA Solution Architect 2006
• Designed the solution for perpetual inventory management in a Health Care industry with PeopleSoft 8 Supply Chain Management. Implemented the
security features for accessing sensitive data using people tools user profile to manage daily operations and SOX compliance.
Client: Extreme Networks, San Jose, CA Director/Program Management 2005-2006
• Successfully managed Contract Service Management solution, SAP CRM with 2 Fortune 100 customers on schedule and budget. Managed
sustaining hosted operations and migrated for 2 key customers as SI partner.
• Developed resource plan aligned with strategic off-shore development, Organization development by hiring right resources during sale cycle.
Optimized capacity allocations, change management and process flows to meet target workloads using business process model.
• Provided leadership on enterprise wide capability assessment, road mapping and business process reengineering that supports strategic direction
on time, on budget, and quality delivery of technical solutions. Collaborated with business analysts, Six Sigma teams, IT management and quality team to
analyze as-is business processes to improve information, cash, product and communication flow across cross-enterprise.
Client: Xerox Corporation, Palo Alto, CA Project Manager/SME 2007- Present
• Managing Manugugistics Network solution (DP, Fulfillment, Supply, Strategy and Collaborate) and successfully upgrade Manugistics from 6.x to web
JDA 7.x using interface program manager. Configured searches, functionality, developed integration interfaces and tested the VMI, FOB and
export/Import business process for digital printer fulfillment.
• Configured Fulfillment, Demand Planning and Collaboration functionality and loading forecast into JDA 7.4,x for FOB and DDU customer. Managing Job
scheduling and operational planning for sustaining process.
Johnson & Johnson Corp., CA Technology Manager, Supply Chain Optimization (2003 – 2005)
• Managed S&OP process to synchronize Supply and Demand for Enterprise Planning that aligns strategic and operational plan with larger corporate
goals. Resulted in a significant (>92%) improvement of on time delivery, optimize inventory levels, sourcing strategy, higher product fill rate, customer
satisfaction and leverage operational process excellence.
• Managed global solution support for APS (SNO, PDP, APAg) and Demantra Demand Collaborative trade promotion process (TPO) tools for final
consensus forecasting and optimize trade promotion spending.
• Successfully implemented Demantra 6.x Demand Planning upgrade, configured APS PDP & SNO, and APAg8 integration in a hosted environment to
support development and sustaining activities.
• Achieved STAR awards from IM Management in managing Risk Pooling project on time, reduced inventory lead-time and cost saving to the tune of
$4 M over the base model. Decoupled the inventory model by risk pooling for photometric and Electro chemical SKU to provide target Safety Stock &
target Days of Supply.
• Managed DC consolidation to replenish inventory for demand location in APS supply chain network and master data setup in E1 system to improve
inventory management and customer service level with a $M cost savings. Developed a standard process and best practices to validate DP hierarchy,
lanes in PDP and SNO and tested the solution with global business user.
• Implemented innovative solution to model multi-sourcing for replenishment, phase out of Packaging process, visibility to Intransit shipments in APS
(DP, PDP, SNO) and aligned with out-sourcing strategy resulted in cost savings and KPI metrics.
• Lead cross-functional and technical team to resolve PO discrepancy in ERP system that caused infeasibilities in the SNO model due to supply chain
constraint. Improved business process significant savings in cycle time during S&OP and six sigma techniques.
• Managed the APS integration project with PeopleSoft Enterprise One with outbound UBE and importing inbound messages for Net Requirements
and Deployment records to E1. Collaborated with cross-functional team in risk management, traceability, Business requirements, System Integration and
Testing of the solution on time, with resources and budget.
• Reengineered the business process, technology analysis and data flow through the organizations using Bpwin modeling tool. Improved business
process by eliminating inefficient, wasteful, or redundant activities.
• Participated in the evaluation of best supply chain and ERP solution to meet product substitution, product life cycle management and document
business collaboration requirements.
Supply Chain Management and System Integration Consulting (2001 – 2004)
Xerox International Partner (XIP), Pal Alto, CA SI Consultant
• Implemented Manugistics 6.x/7.x Network Solutions, Weblogic 7.x, Oracle 9i DB and Solaris. Upgraded SCPO, Tansportation and Collaborate modules
for demand planning, fulfillment and vehicle load planning. Experienced in sustaining PL/SQL, SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, and Unix Shell Script programs.
• Improved the batch processing cycle time over 50% through performance tuning the Manugistics Network Collaborate and Planning process.
• Evaluated various production scheduling tool and installed AppWorx tool to improve daily operations and performance significantly.
Sun Microsystems, Menlo Park, CA Management & SI Consultant
• Architecting integrated Retail Industry solutions by integrating POS, Oracle 11i Financials, Manugistics Demand Planning, MarketMax merchandize
planning, Manhattan warehouse management systems and RFID for iForce customers.
• Successfully integrated SAS/Marketmax retail planning and merchandising intelligence software to help retailers and their suppliers plan merchandise
assortments and optimize in-store visual merchandising and inventory to prevent out of stock.
• Installed and configured Manugistics 6.x/7.x Network Solutions, Weblogic 6.x, Oracle 9i DB and Solaris. Upgraded SCPO, DPEE and Collaborate
modules for demand planning, order fulfillment and shipments. Experience maintaining/developing PL/SQL, SQL*PLUS, SQL*LOADER, and UNIX Shell
• Leading consulting services in an engagement setting on both technical and functional issues in management and installation of Oracle
Applications 11i, Supply Chain Management (APS, e-Procurement, Deployment, Order Fulfillment, Exchanges for negotiating).
• System integrated Retek, Marketmax space optimization, Vizional adaptive planning and execution with Oracle Purchasing and Order Management for
collaborative solution across extended supply network and customers.
• Managed software development of Converge trading network solutions (Manugistics Networks Collaborate, Yantra, Web Methods B2B and EAI)
between supply chain partners in high-tech exchange for collaborative VMI, PO Changes, manage supply and demand exceptions in a secure business
• Successfully configured both functional and technical aspect of Oracle 11i ERP/CRM (INV, BOM, MRP/MPS, APS (ODP), PO, OE, and AP) systems for hi-
tech manufacturing customers. Resolved production issue with Oracle internal sales order, Order Management, Purchasing, and Financials.
Scopeland Software, San Francisco, CA Director, Professional Services (1999 - 2001)
• Managed the Professional Services organization of 5 exempt professional analysts and managers in deploying code-free hybrid meta-data business
intelligence solution to mobile and remote users using Scopeland XML-based Server & MS SQL.
• Developed the team to handle installation, training, consulting and customer support in a start-up environment.
• Developed business collaboration for Supply Plan, Demand Forecasting and BOM manager to integrate between SAP and Manugistics SCM using
CrossWorlds middleware in Java, MS SQL& NT environment.
Oracle Corporation, Redwood Shores, CA Application Manager (1996 - 1998)
• Implemented and managed Oracle 11.0/11.5 Manufacturing and Distribution functionality to Vision Demo product using thin client. Integrated Flow
Manufacturing, Order Management, and Drop Shipments & Departure based shipping and i2 Supply chain solution to improve customer satisfaction.
• Sourced customer requirements and product features for Hi-tech and Automotive applications and implemented the Delivery based shipping
network, Demand Management integrated with EDI interface.
• Successfully managed Oracle 10.7 Rollout to 1000 sales consultant by integrating Oracle Manufacturing, Distribution, Supply chain and Automotive
on Sun/Solaris and HP/UX platform in Citrix/Winframe client.
• Developed self-service application in ENG, Purchasing, Order Entry, and Expense report with Workflow and Object Navigator using Java, PL/SQL
and Web Server.
• Managed 4 Oracle apps releases of Global demo product and improved release life cycle through business flow, scripted demo and quality
assurance. Provided timely DBA, Technical and Functional Consulting to pre-sales.