- Information Technology and Security professional with over 10 years
experience in architecting and deploying Identity Management, LDAP
Directories, Single/Reduced Sign-On (SSO), Provisioning and
Reconciliation/Identity Workflows, Access Management, RBAC (Role-Based
Access Control), Compliance and Auditing Technologies, Federated Identity,
Enterprise System Architecture, Security Infrastructure Design,
Authentication and Authorization technologies, as well as custom-built
security and technology frameworks. Expertise includes:
- Oblix COREid/Oracle Access Manager (OAM) , Oracle Identity Manager (OIM /
Xellerate), Oracle Identity Federation (OIF), Oracle Enterprise Single Sign-on
(Passlogix), Oracle Federation Manager, Oracle Role Manager (ORM), Oracle
Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), Oracle Entitlements Server
(OES), Oracle Internet Directory (OID), and Oracle Virtual Directory (OVD) 10g
- Thorough in Weblogic, SOA, Oracle Identity and Access Management
(IDM11gR2 –OAM, OIM, OIA, Directory Services-AD, OID, ODSEE, OUD, OVD &
Sun Directory Server) & RAC with dataguard, Implementation, Configuration
- 4+ years of experience in Oracle Soa Suite 11g(Mediator, EM, BPEL, BAM,
OSB,EDN,OWSM) & Oracle SOA Suite 10g (BPEL, BAM, ESB, Webservice
Manager, Business Rules, JDeveloper)
- Worked extensively on High Availability setup of IDM 11gR2, R1 (OAM, OIM,
OID), SOA, OSB, Webcenter, BAM, OHS.
- Configured Clustering, Coherence, Fail Over, Whole Server Migration, DR
Setup, configured adapters (JMS, File, FTP) for HA setup, scaling of servers
(add a node to existing node[s]), providing servers(SOA, OSB etc.) access
through HTTP Server and their respective testing.
- In OSB, configured business service and its proxy service, configured
Message flow with rewiring and testing composite end to end.
- Integrated BAM with SOA Composites for monitoring.
- Implemented latest Oracle IDM 11gR2 suite (OAM, OIM), with Webgate 11gR2,
BI Publisher, OUD 11gR2.
- Designed and implemented Identity Management (IdM) solutions
- Performed IT security consulting services for large multi-state clients in the
manufacturing, public utility, and commercial insurance industries
- Performed business development functions to create client base
- Integrated IdM strategy with clients’ business initiatives
- Used technologies that include Oracle OIM, Sun Identity Manager, Courion
Access Assurance Suite, Powershell, Java, perl, J2EE, WebLogic, Quest
Migration Manager, Quest One Quick Connect, AD, LDAP, eSSO, SOA, BPEL, .
NET, Web Services, and shell scripting.