||Confident with 16+ years of IT experience, 12 years in Warehouse Management.
Hands on experience in Requirements gathering , High Level Design, Detailed Design,
Config, Testing, Implementation, MHE, Integration, Audit, Training, Support and
- Extensive Functional and Technical knowledge in SCM & ERP systems.
- Adept in WM-OS, WM-iS (PkMS) & Slotting from Manhattan Associates and
- Excelling in SCPP, Vocollect, Distributed Order Management (DOM), Labor
Management, Dashboard Reports for KPI (SCI / PM) & Inventory Control.
- Familiar with Transportation Management System, Replenishment, JD
- 10+ years employee of Manhattan Associates, US (MA).
- Working in USA for 15 years. Previously worked in UK, India & Jamaica.
- Provided several Training sessions for various Manhattan products.
- Attended Training on Project Management, Self-development;
- Recommended by Current Manager in LinkedIn; Certified by GE-USA, CSI-UK..
- 14 years of IT experience in critical application design and development with
Retail, Supply Chain and manufacturing applications.
- More than 10 years of experience in iSeries and Open system version of
Manhattan Associates Warehouse Management (WMOS/PkMS), Performance
Management, Labor Management, and Trading Partner Management.
- Experience with both functional and technical aspects of project design and
implementation in Warehouse Management System (WMOS/PkMS).
- Skilled in end-to-end development of products/ concepts from requirement
analysis to system study, designing, coding, testing, documentation and
- Distinction of applying Warehouse Management supply chain concepts to
varied business scenarios.
- Worked as a Project Manager for many MWS implementations, proven ability
to successfully manage multiple IT programs and experienced in leading
geographically dispersed teams.
||Over 15 years of experience in Supply Chain, managing and supporting warehouse
management applications (WMS) and warehouse control systems (WCS) along with
peripheral equipment involving implementations and troubleshooting daily
operations. Able to apply years of experience leading distribution leadership teams
through technical development, documenting exception process, user -training,
report development, and successfully implement continuous improvement projects.
Provide knowledge in understanding the functional flow and using experience to
develop WMS application to best meet business requirements involving cost/benefits
analysis surrounding application configuration with limitation for modifications.