Peningo Systems, Inc.
Resume of Candidate: PEN91
Rate: email us at email@example.com for rate information
• About 10 years of strong IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle processes.
• Strong domain knowledge in Retail and experience in Oracle Retail (Retek) applications like ORMS, RDM, RCOM, RDW, RDF, ReIM, Allocations, ReSA,
RIB and RPM.
• Expertise in Customization, data conversion and implementation of Retek packages and post go live support.
• Ability to develop project plans, resources management and follow up on assignments as a lead.
• Worked closely with Business end users as a Business analyst and helped them in identifying and eliminating the process gaps.
• Lead the teams in various projects by mentoring, design and code reviews.
• Strong Consulting and Managerial skills as Techno functional consultant with proven technical and analytical skills.
• Expertise in Analysis, Functional design, Technical design, Development and Implementation i.e. complete development lifecycle.
• Experience in various phases of testing like Unit Testing, System Testing, Functional Testing, Integration Testing and UAT.
• Technically proficient in Reports, Interface, Conversion and Extraction.
• Experience in creating training materials and perform end user training of Oracle Retail Modules.
• Played a key role in onsite and offshore coordination.
• Extensively worked on UNIX and Windows 2000/NT/XP/Vista operating systems and Microsoft Office products. Hands on shell scripting in UNIX.
• Expertise in Performance Tuning using tools HINTS, EXPLAIN PLAN and Auto trace.
• Good knowledge of Data warehousing concepts.
• Have strong Object Oriented Analysis, design and programming technical skills.
• Excellent written and verbal Communication Skills and strong interpersonal skills in both Academic and Work Environments.
• Good team player, Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and capable of handling responsibilities independently as well as a proactive team member.
• Great learning skills to adapt the rapid changing technologies and implementing the same at work.
Languages: PL/SQL, C, Pro C, UNIX Shell Scripting, COBOL, JCL and RPGLE (AS/400)
Database: Oracle 10g/9i/ 8i / 7.x and MS-SQL Server, MS Access, DB2 and IMS
Oracle Tools: SQL Loader, SQL Plus, SQL Navigator and Toad
GUI Tools: Developer 2000 (Forms, Reports), Ab Initio ETL tool, Control-M scheduler,
Appworx scheduler and Crystal Reports.
Packages: Oracle Retail Merchandising system (ORMS), Retail Order Management system (RCOM), Oracle Retail Sales Audit (ReSA), Retail Data
Warehousing (RDW), Retek Distribution Management (RDM), Oracle Retail Allocation, Oracle Retail Integration Bus (RIB), Oracle Retail Price Management
(RPM), Oracle Retail Invoice Matching (RIM) and Oracle Retail Demand Forecasting (RDF),
Dimensions version control, TSO, SPUFI and File Aid.
Platform: HP-UNIX, Windows 98/2000/XP/NT/Vista, MS-DOS, MVS, AS/400