Peningo Systems, Inc.
Resume of Candidate: PEN-61
Rate: email us at email@example.com for rate information
JDA Software Consultant
JDA Software (formerly Manugistics Group, Inc.) 1994 -- 2007
Senior Business Analyst
• Experienced in supporting and leading supply chain implementations and process improvement projects for consumer goods, paper, metals,
chemical, machinery and tools, automotive aftermarket, semiconductor/electronics, and food and beverage manufacturers/distributors as well as
retailers in the areas of demand, distribution, and manufacturing planning.
• Specializing in the Fulfillment and Master Planning modules of the JDA product suite.
1985 – 1994
Director, Corporate Logistics and Distribution
• Responsible for all aspects of logistics and supply chain management, including sales forecasting, inventory planning, production scheduling, and
• Supervised 17 direct reports.
• This company was a $300 million maker of continuous computer paper and related office supplies.
1980 -- 1985
Customer Service Manager, Production Control
• Supervised six direct reports.
• Held several progressively responsible jobs in the Production Control and Transportation departments at this facility, the world’s largest aluminum
• Certified in Production and Inventory Management (CPIM) with APICS (speaker at 1995 International Conference & Exhibition)
• Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals
• American Mensa Society
B.S., Business (Transportation and Public Utilities Mgmt.)
MBA (Production and Operations Mgmt.)