Peningo Systems, Inc.
Resume of Candidate: PEN-60
Rate: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for rate information
JDA Software Consultant
Supply Chain Experience
Lead Supply Chain Consultant
• Plan, execute, manage and lead implementations with JDA applications including Fulfillment, Strategy, Demand, Collaborate, and Monitor (Versions
6.1 through 7.2.2)
• Develop detailed project plans for tasks related to the support of software and business process implementations
• Provide implementation guidance for data mapping, business process design, and rollout planning to clients and partners.
• Create training materials, practice aids, templates, and documentation for JDA products to assist other consultants.
• Train clients and consulting partners on JDA products including Strategy and Fulfillment.
• Contribute extensive knowledge of the Apparel, High-Tech, Retail, Automotive, Government industries based on implementation experience.
• Coordinate and execute Solution Testing
Business Process Design
MBA – Supply Chain Management and Management of Information Systems
BA – Apparel Merchandising and Design
Project Lead and Principal Consultant
• Reduced network costs 13% through implementation of the NetWORKS Strategy and Fulfillment.
• Lead requirements gathering, business process assessment and design.
• Performed application implementation, detailed configuration, and end user training.
• Implemented value tracking methodology to manage continuous improvement within the planning life cycle.
Fulfillment - Strategy Lead
• Delivered proof of concept design that has been adopted for the deployment and distribution of goods from the military’s primary munitions and
• Identified saving of more than 6.7% by reorganizing the entire military distribution network
• Created training curriculum and operational governance processes for government operations resources. (DLA Reference Library)
Fulfillment Strategy Lead
• Principal designer and functional architect for the HEB Network and Distribution deployment
• Facilitated implementation planning, along with business process design, integration data mapping, and application configuration activities.
Lead diagnostic analysis, market analysis, competitive procurement, negotiations and contract implementation plans on MRO, Facilities Management,
Promotional Items, Dues, Membership and Subscriptions yielding forecasted saving of 16% or $4.6M while executing process improvement measures.
New Business Development Manager
Developed technical specifications and project plans for the implementation of the A2mac1 software package. Lead project implementation for human
factor related benchmarking initiatives. Projects included major OEMs as well as Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers.
Senior Supply Chain Analyst,
Simultaneously lead project requirements analysis, process design, and implementation tasks associated with two large and complex Supply Chain
related projects. Coordinated the efforts of multiple subcontracting groups including IBM and CSC to deliver _______________________. Both projects
were delivered on time and on budget.
Senior Supply Chain Consultant, Manugistics Inc
Provided consulting services in support of the implementation of the Manugistics Supply Chain Planning and Optimization applications at several
prominent Consumer Goods, Retail, and Government implementations.
Challenges: Improve customer productivity, efficiency and performance through the implementation of technology, customized software and business
SELECTED CONTRIBUTIONS & ACHIEVEMENTS:
Increased US Department of Defense weapon system visibility by leading a Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) sponsored pilot project using XML
technology to link directly into contractor back-end systems providing near real time feedback on the status of contract repairs. Overall program
manager for consortium of contractors; led strategic and detailed planning; funding management, reporting, and invoicing; business case analysis; issue
tracking and resolution; and pilot evaluation and final report.
Developed the Risk Tracker Enterprise Process Architecture for the DLA incorporating complex business processes to address terrorist and
internal process based risks for disposal of surplus military materials. Architecture is used to identify and assess risk, develop and select mitigation
options, and create and monitor recommendations. Led successful pilot testing of web tool using architecture implementation.
Led IBM/Altarum/Naval Shipyard team in effort to evaluate use of commercial tools to improve 2nd Tier Naval Shipyard procurement processes.
Developed strategic and detailed project plans, managed funds, developed procurement process maps, analyzed fit for use of tools, and developed
recommendations for adoption strategy for VT Harbor Marine and Bender Shipbuilding and Repair.
Key analyst for Customer Relationship Management portion of Air Force Purchasing and Supply Chain Management program implementation at
Warner Robins Air Logistics Center. Managed all aspects including gathering requirements, designing database, performing technology assessment, test