Peningo Systems, Inc.
Resume of Candidate: PEN32
Rate: email us at email@example.com for rate information
Contact info: For information on this candidate please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Training: Peregrine AssetCenter, Microsoft Certified Product Specialist, Sybase-SQL Fast Track, UNIX
Education: Florida Community College Jacksonville, FL
Associate in Arts in Liberal Arts
1/01 – Present Orchestrated Solutions, LLC
Sr. Asset Management Consultant
Primary focus is with Peregrine’s AssetCenter for today’s Asset Management needs.
I am responsible for the following functions:
• Discovery and Analysis
• Project plan development and implementation
• Implementation of all modules of AssetCenter 3.x and 4.x
• Data scrubbing for importing to AssetCenter 3.x and 4.x
• Interfacing with Financial systems, Human Resource systems, SMS, Tivoli, Remedy ServiceCenter and others using Connect.It!
• Setting up security profiles inside AssetCenter 3.x and 4.x
• Bringing the implementation operational and handing it off properly
• Automating tasks by creating workflows and wizards
• Development of customized forms and Crystal reports
• Provide customer demonstrations of AssetCenter 3.x and 4.x
• Train additional resources to implement AssetCenter 3.x and 4.x
• Provide ongoing technical support to clients on an as needed basis
• Provide one on one client training
• AssetCenter Web and Get.It! OAA implementation and customization using Get.It! OAA Studio
7/00 – 1/01 Citistreet
Configuration Management Specialist
Responsible for tracking and promoting UNIX, Sybase, Powerbuilder and Web code through the development process to the production environment
using PVCS version manager.
• Implemented patches or new releases to existing databases
• Created and modified scripts to automate data processes
4/00-7/00 Sundial Software Corporation
Responsible for implementing Peregrine’s AssetCenter product for Asset Management.
Tasks performed were as follows:
• SQL database administration
• Implement all modules of AssetCenter
• Customize AssetCenter based on client specifications
• Create workflows to automate tasks
• Create additional forms and reports
• Interface with multiple systems for data imports
12/96-4/00 Wellspring Resources
Computer Operations Supervisor
Worked as Computer Operations Supervisor from 2/99 to 4/00. Responsible for supervising an 8-member team of Computer Operators. Responsible for
tracking and reporting on system availability. Assisted in the implementation of 2 new clients, which included the deployment of workstations and
Worked as a Computer Operator from 12/97 to 2/99. Responsible for monitoring, initial problem troubleshooting, and problem escalation of business
critical Computer Systems including HP T520 Servers, Sybase SQL Servers, Direct Talk IVR’s, NT 4.0 file/print Servers, and Shiva RAS Server. Responsible
for monitoring critical nightly batch processing.
Help Desk Technician
Worked on the corporate Help Desk from 12/96 to 11/97. Responsible for initial troubleshooting, problem resolution, and escalation of PC, Network,
Phone, and Server problems utilizing Peregrine Service Center.
1/93 - 11/96 U. S. Air Force
Telephone Switch Technician
Responsible for monitoring and maintenance of a Northern Telecom MSL100 Telephone Switch. Main duties included programming phones, testing
phone lines, and troublesh