Peningo Systems, Inc.
Resume of Candidate: PEN140
Rate: email us at email@example.com for rate information
Tivoli Identity Manager Consultant
• Expert in: RPG, RPGLE, RPG with imbedded SQL, CLLE, SQL
• Familiar with: Java, Java Script, C, C++, Visual Basic
• IBM Tivoli Identity Manager (5.1)
• IBM Tivoli Access Manager(6.1)
• IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator(6.1.1)
• IBM Tivoli Service Request Manager(7.1)
• IBM Tivoli Asset Manager(6.1)
• IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler
• IBM Tivoli Directory Server(6.2), Sun One
• IBM Tivoli Monitoring, ITCAM, TEMS, TEPS, Omegamon, SOA
• BPCS, AS/SET
• JD Edwards
• PeopleSoft, Lawson, SAP, Infinium
• Aldon CMS
Principal Consultant and Tivoli Architect 2/08 - Present
Northwind Consulting a premier IBM business partner.
• Blue Cross Blue Shield – Architect, install and train staff on TIM, TAM and TWS. I represented IBM in this technical lead role.
• The Mosaic Company – Architect, install and train staff of TIM 5.1,TAM 6.1 and TFIM 6.2.
• Nuveen Investments – Migrate Automate job scheduling system to TWS.
• AON Risk Management – Project lead for Omegamon, TEPS, TEMS, ITCAM, SOA.
• Avery Dennison – Design, install and train staff on TAM.
• Getty Images – Install TSRM
• Atrium Windows – Install TSRM.
• ZS Associates – Design, install and train staff on TDI solution.
Senior P/A – Project Manager 2000 – 2/08
Manheim a large automobile auction company in Atlanta, GA
• Project lead for TIM,TAM and TFIM implementation with over 250K users. Utilize TAM to secure vendor applications such as JDE and SAP plus
internally created applications. TIM environment endpoints included Linux, Windows, I5OS, WAS Portal and various custom directories. Project leader for
first year then functioned as PM plus technical lead and trainer for TIM and TAM admistrators.
• Lead I5/OS security project for over 80 systems.
• JD Edwards team member.
• Peoplesoft team member
• Enterprise integration team member.
• DentWizard system rewrite utilizing RPG with imbedded SQL
• Developed invoicing system to run from a mobile device.
Starbucks a large coffee company in Seattle, WA 1998 - 2000
• PeopleSoft to SAP migration.
• Y2K project.
Costco a large retailer in Issaquah, WA 1996 - 1998
• Infinium to Lawson migration.
• Opti-Connect project.
Senior P/A – Project Manager
LDI a paper and box company in New Hope, MN 1994 - 1996
• BPCS implementation
• ELKE Maintenance Management software implementation
• Developed Custom barcode system
Director Software Development
SSA/ELKE a software development company in Plymouth, MN 1988 - 1994
• Executed enhancement requests and new programs as required.
• Lead a team of very experienced programmers.
• Lead project to create a multi language capable system.
• Lead project to double byte enable system for ideographic languages
Corporate project leader.
Munsingwear a large apparel manufacturer in Minneapolis, MN 1986 - 1988
• Migration from mainframe to system 38.
• Implementation of ABS.
Crescent Industries manufacturer of agricultural products in Waconia, MN 1984 - 1988
• Assisted with implementation of MAC/PAC.
• Developed custom application for inventory control
• Achieved APICS certification