Peningo Systems, Inc.
Resume of Candidate: PEN122
Rate: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for rate information
JDA Software Consultant - i2 Consultant
• Partnerships and alliances with consulting, staffing and technology leaders including Capgemini, Microsoft, Perot Systems, Cerberus, i2
• Microsoft sole Active RFID Microsoft Technology Adoption Partner (TAP) for BizTalk RFID R2 and SharePoint
• Strategic Operational Assessment (SOA) definitive methodology with ROI validation and ASAP actionables
• Turn-around and delivery of at-risk implementations from Big 5 and off-shore consulting companies
• Launched premier web-based retail business and hands-on installation and admin experience with Joomla CMS, X-Cart Gold, WordPress,
Dreamweaver, MySQL, SqlServer, Paint Shop Pro, Animation Shop
• Demonstrated Forecasting, Demand Management, statistical modeling, CPFR and S&OP leadership
• Transportation and Logistics execution expertise with multiple 3PL, Carrier and CPG Logistics and i2 implementations supporting >$1 billion in
annual transportation spend
• Custom development of multiple supply chain, integration, RFID and collaboration solutions including needs assessment, requirements, project
planning, resourcing/staffing, and managed development through delivery
9/2001 – Current, i2 Consutlant
• 2007-2009, Participant in SAP R/3 and i2 TM (6.2.3) implementation engagement from design through go-live. Provided design/blueprint guidance
for seamless and robust logistics integration to SAP. Led functional and technical design sessions capturing requirements, business/use case
diagramming using UML, flow charts and swim lanes. Designed and developed KC enhanced Track and Trace solutions, actionable EDI (204, 990, 214),
web portal visibility and update capability for carriers, and integrated carrier performance management and reporting solution. Certified and rolled out
new KC EDI structures to over 50 carriers as part of go-live OTC total solution offering. The total Kimberly Clark OTC solution uses SAP R/3, BW, i2 TM
6.2.3, i2 TP, i2 ABPP, Xi/Pi, EDI 204, 214, 990 and dynamic integrations to multiple legacy systems.
• 2009, Supply Chain and Operational performance assessment and operations improvement initiative. Identified several areas of inventory
improvement and procurement cost reduction for both BB and NABI. Analyzed all business areas, prioritized the immediate and profitable opportunities,
and drive initiatives that improved stock/service levels for core SKU’s, reduced inventory for slow-moving items, and improved inventory and planning
policies in LN ERP and Baan 5. Developed service parts pricelist for 2009-2010. Presented several strategic initiatives that will quickly and significantly
improve profitability. Net result is 20% increase in service levels and a 30% decrease in inventory.
• 2007-2008, Performed ERP needs assessment and product recommendation resulting in client purchasing Microsoft Dynamics Axapta.
Subsequently engaged as Engagement Manager and PM supporting the implementation. Acting engagement manager on client behalf providing
planning, risk mitigation, data conversion and driving AX customization development.
• 2006 – 2007, Provide ongoing and on-demand sales, pursuit and solution design support for i2 and supply-chain solution and staffing
opportunities. Supported i2 TMS implementation (Visibility and Freight Audit-Pay) pursuits for GM account, i2 TMS global inbound logistics for Target,
TMS capability review and tactical support for Michaels Stores, and CPFR pursuit for AutoZone pursuits.
• 2006, Subject Matter Expert support for global logistics capabilities and solution fit of i2 TM/TO 6.2.1 proof of concept. Included deep dive on i2 TM
version 6.2 capabilities and fit to Schneider business needs and i2 implementation challenges on IBM Web Sphere, and DB2 environment using BI
Adapters, MQ Series, CIS compatibility and J2EE.
• 2004-2005, Enterprise Architect and implementation support for 4PL Logistics offering supporting multiple customer implementations and
migrations from early i2 TMS platforms (4.2, 5.0 and 5.2) to current baseline of i2 6.1.2 TM/TO supporting over $1 billion in annual transportation spend.
Adopted extensive use of group’s Rational Unified Process (RUP) and UML to capture and document requirements, capabilities, rules and architecture.
This engagement leveraged my skills with the Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project, Visio, Access, XML, SAP IDoc, and flat file integrations. All projects
utilized a rigid and full software development life cycle (SDLC) approach with formalized risk mitigation and periodic reviews.
Provided hands-on support for solution design, integration, configuration, testing, QA and go-live support. Performed data mapping for transportation
operations from SAP (iDoc) and EDI to TMS XML specifications including EDI 204, EDI 214, and EDI 990 mapping. Evaluated TM/TO 6.1.2 for North America
migration including thorough baseline and new functionality testing. Recommended key features to adopt and/or drop for baseline solution. Assisted in
Test/QA role in EMEA customer go-live using hosted (ASP 3PL) TM/TO v 5.2. Identified and guided infrastructure and operational enhancements to
continuously improve baseline TMS offering and streamline new implementations. UPS-SCS solution architecture included multiple clustered servers,
redundant failover, and a custom integration layer developed in Java, VB, and C++ integrating the TMS solution and API’s with external and internal
customer ERP systems and financial systems.
• 2002, Demand Planning/forecasting support for Clorox i2 Demand Planning system performance enhancement engagement. Engagement
supported Demand Planning (i2 DP 5.1) forecast and schema optimization, model tuning and required Unix scripting and support. Additionally developed
S&OP process, reports and documentation for Clorox, and developed an integrated Demand Forecasting reporting application and decision support
system in Access VBA.
9/2000 – 9/2001
WCO was an i2 portal marketplace provider for high-velocity perishables and CPG providing collaborative solutions powered by a hosted stack of i2
Technology applications (DP, TM, TO, SCP, Load Configurator), coupled with internally developed warehouse inventory replenishment, safety stock and
collaboration. As Director of Supply Chain Solutions, crafted requirements for collaborative solutions, hand-selected and hired the development teams,
designed and managed solution development and product support and managed a 25 person P&L. Additionally was tasked with managing core
development, client deliverables and demonstrating and selling multi-million dollar solutions in US and in Europe to companies like GE GXS, Enable CPG,
FedEx, Ryder Logistics, Ahold, and Acosta. The final solution was a world-class Collaborative Planning, Forecasting and Replenishment (CPFR) solution
that incorporated inbound and outbound logistics and recursive modeling on a open-market bidding platform for purchasing optimization. Provided
sales support for a $15 million sales pipleline, and assisted in closing $2 million in sales. The solution was build on a custom middleware platform
(WebMethod predecessor) developed in Java/JSP with XML and SOAP adapter technology on an Oracle Database. Developed an i2 supply-chain practice
to support multiple hosted i2 applications integrated onto the WCO messaging platform and managed the group P&L, recruiting, hiring functional,
technical, DB, and middleware solution experts. Utilized extreme programming (XP) approach to quickly deliver solutions. Implemented 3 integrated i2
DP forecasting engines to forecast consolidated demands across multiple portal customers.
9/1998 - 9/2000,
Supply Chain Implementation SME, Project Manager, Sr. Consultant
Sr. Consultant and Project Manager specializing in Supply Chain and i2 application implementation consulting. Provided forecasting, solution integration
and supply chain expertise, lead generation and sales support to multiple AnswerThink customer projects and engagements.
• Developed the first hosted portal-based forecasting solution for WCO using i2 DP connected to client’s perishable customer portal applications.
These solutions allowed all participants in the portal to have their supply and demands statistically forecasted and “matched” for upcoming product
shortages, overages, or futures pricing or alternative sourcing opportunities.
• Developed custom forecast application using MS Access and VB. For approximately six months, ran all TI demand planning activities using a
custom developed forecasting application while preparing TI for a transition to Oracle Demand Forecasting application. The project included several
metrics reports, database updates, demand smoothing for production feeds, and calculated safety stock values. Supported Oracle ERP global
implementation project for TI Europe. Participated in project supporting demand forecasting and integration into Oracle. Participated in CRP’s, providing
forecast data feeds and expert guidance and advice on use and capabilities.