Peningo Systems, Inc.
Resume of Candidate: PEN119
Rate: email us at email@example.com for rate information
JDA Software Consultant
• Skills in managing diverse development issues along with investigation and interview technique.
• Experienced in implementation and enhancement of JDA – Demand Planning and Forecasting.
• A proven skill in managing geographically distributed design teams in Asia & USA.
• Prior knowledge and experience working with multiple commodities with specialization in IT, software/hardware integration and professional
• Skillful in leading major projects in matrix environment and foster team work in cross function.
• Ability to work closely with process/business owners and other key stakeholders to communicate progress and facilitate buy-in
• Demonstrated negotiation, influence and leadership skills including the management of large project teams that encompasses a blend of
employees, users, and contract staff
• For Loblaw Companies Limited, develop the end to end project strategy that includes planning, scheduling, resource allocation to meet
deliverables for the integration of SAP and JDA Demand fulfillment module. Worked on JDA R2 supply chain enhancement program by leading solution
delivery team with strategic impact to design and implement technology solutions to meet business requirements. Develop and maintain solutions
support documentation and hand over systems to the Application Production Support (APS) Team and provide ongoing maintenance of solutions and on
call support as required (weekend batch support) to meet service level expectations.
• For Loblaw Companies Limited, Acts as a focal point for Integrated Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment (IPFR) system within JDA environment for
server and manage solutions portfolio functional upgrades / releases.
• For Loblaw Companies Limited, supporting the JDA Transportation Management System, led application production support team by resolving user
reported critical incidents within SLA on 24/7 pager support and developed plan to support 12 AIX and 12 Windows servers
• For Daimlar Benz, tracked requirements through downstream processes to ensure consistent, accurate translation of requirements through
design, build and test cycles for i-dox platform. Collaborated with On Shore and Off Shore developers for development of application using oracle, UNIX
shell scripting and other development software and tools.
• For IBM, provided pre-sales technical and consulting support for inventory and planning cycle for Manugistic based demand and fulfillment module.
• Implementation and enhancement of JDA – Demand Planning and Forecasting,
• JDA – Transportation Management (Store Operations and Warehouse & Vendor Management)
• SDLC, Core Project Management skills, Agile/Lean with SCRUM Methodologies; WBS, Fluent in MS Project, Visio, knowledge of SQL, AIX, Oracle,
Java 2.0 Web based development projects.
• Reporting Tools: Cognos BI8, Crystal Report, familiar with Business Process Re-engineering
• Well versed with EDI tools, Document management, e-billing etc.
Loblaw Companies Limited Mississauga ON 2010-Present
Project Manager (Solution Delivery)
Loblaw Companies Limited is Canada’s largest food distributor and provider of general merchandise, drugstore, financial products and services. Supply
Chain 2010 is a multi-year strategy to transform Loblaw Companies Limited Supply Chain fundamentals.
• Develop the end to end project strategy that includes planning, scheduling, resource allocation to meet deliverables for the integration of SAP and
JDA Demand fulfillment module.
• Manage a team of 6 support and development individual contributors by assigning the work and solution delivery plans, acquiring approval and
coordinating activities to ensure that goals and objectives of the project/solution delivery requirements are accomplished within prescribed time frames
and within budget based on IT project management standards.
• Working on JDA R2 supply chain enhancement program by leading solution delivery team with strategic impact to design and implement technology
solutions to meet business requirements.
• Develop and maintain solutions support documentation and hand over systems to the Application Production Support (APS) Team and provide
ongoing maintenance of solutions and on call support as required (weekend batch support) to meet service level expectations.
• Create and implement Change Requests (CRQs) by attending cross functional meeting and understanding their requirements to run batch
processing and server hardening and patching.
• Acts as a focal point for Integrated Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment (IPFR) system within JDA environment for server and manage solutions
portfolio functional upgrades / releases.
• With general directions from Director – IT, managing releases, productions and various lower environments.
JDA – Transportation Management System (Loblaw)
Program Manager – Application Support
• Led application production support team by resolving user reported critical incidents within SLA on 24/7 pager support and developed plan to
support 12 AIX and 12 Windows servers
• Monitored Windows Terminal Servers, Web batch servers and database servers distributed in 17 distribution centers (DCs) to achieve the optimal
performance with zero tolerance downtime.
• Coordinated off shore development team for the incident management that involves ESB (IBM), DBAs and developers
• Part of management team to design, build and test inbound and outbound stream of JDA TMS system that involves complex system architecture
consists of WMS, COM EDI, biceps etc
• Developed process managing multiple concurrent software implementation projects within production environment (pr), disaster recovery (dr) and
performance test (pt)
Daimler Benz (USA) Portland OR 2007-2009
Sr. Project Manager - Implementation
A Daimler company is the largest heavy-duty truck manufacturer in North America and a leading producer of medium-duty trucks and specialized
• Managed a team of 4-8 individual contributors and Worked with team to build Document imaging Software Development, engineering requirements,
estimates and schedule.
• Partnered with finance to manage program financials and ensured proper controls are in place to manager program budget of $500,000 and less.
• Acted as a Research Analyst for developing and deploying Electronic Release System (ERS) across manufacturing engineering by using wireframe
methodology, developed and implemented complex ERS system to robust report, access & approve engineering drawings resulting in reduced wastage,
storage and printing of engineering drawings
• Facilitated requirements gathering sessions with multiple stakeholders to extract requirements using JAD (Joint Application Development) for
Document Archival and Retrieval process
• Tracked requirements through downstream processes to ensure consistent, accurate translation of requirements through design, build and test
cycles for i-dox platform.
• Collaborated with On Shore and Off Shore developers for development of application using oracle, UNIX shell scripting and other development
software and tools.
• Provided project management support using approved project management processes (Go/No GO), tools and techniques.
IBM Global Services Markham, ON 2004-2006
Sr. System Consultant – On Demand Projects
Offers the industry's broadest portfolio of on demand computing services, delivering pay-as-you-go infrastructure support and business processes over
the Internet. IBM provides utility-like computing services to help customers transform their businesses.
• Provided pre-sales technical and consulting support for inventory and planning cycle for Manugistic based demand and fulfillment module.
• Provided support on integrating Manugistics with ERPs such as SAP r3/Retail and other technologies.
• Worked with Account Manager to develop project strategies for implementation of ERP system with clients such as Rona/Lansing, Canadian Tire etc.
• Implemented changed process within organization by training key stakeholders with new process and workflow.
• Developed user training document for IBM’s server portfolio (iSeries, pSeries and xSeries platform) for Infrastructure Planning and Development
System (IPDS) for Canadian Tile Corp.
• Recommended designs, and oversaw development of application solutions. Worked with senior members of the IT organization to create and
enforce architectural standards for ERP based systems for Warehouse Management System and ensured the architectural integrity within the enterprise.
Faneuil Group Toronto ON 1999-2000
Project Manager (Teleco Portfolio)
Cox Mobile is a largest communications company, providing comprehensive and innovative suite of communication services to residential and business
customers in Canada.
• Worked with clients and systems to understand business processes and apply technology solutions to solve complex problems and supported
directors and managers to implement internal strategic projects from the guidance from SVP
• Acted as a conduit to vendor for issue resolution by attending technical meetings to track progress of new products to aid Product Manager and
provided qualitative and quantitative support to distribution network.
• Worked with Enterprise Release Management to implement and maintain the procedures and processes and successful deployment of IT software
and related hardware.
• Collected information to help the ERM team define the scope and timing of all deliverables in a release. Tracked and monitored the progress of the
projects that are in a Release including the completion of required Release milestones
• Assisted Manager with multiple projects across all areas of the operation by working with Marketing, Distribution, Finance, Network and
• Worked with the Performance Management team which works closely with the business providing forecasting, statistical, deep analytical,
performance management and reporting support to help the business make effective decisions and accomplish strategic goals.
Metavante Inc., Markham, ON 1996-1998
Application Analyst (an e-Billing and Presentment Company)
Now part of FIS, technology provider to banking industry, worked under technology manager in e-payment banking solutions to generate additional
revenue and retain market share in e-business.
• Customized products to the customers’ requirements. Worked on Pilot project for Scotia Bank. Developed an application for Campaign Management
with team of four Analysts.
• Interfaced with customers, analyzed and derived generic conclusions from specific requirements. Development of Web Application, Technical
• Created client demos and an instructional manual describing the steps in building a client demo for
use by the presentment team
Siemens India Ltd Bombay 1990-1996
• Worked in the Professional Department for the customizing the clients’ requirements. Job involved Customer Care and Business Development.
• Extensively worked on Developer/2000 Suite including Stored Procedure, Functions etc. Worked for the clients include Liz Claiborne, Genesco,
Shonac, J. Peterman, Espirit de corp, Sketchers etc.
• Was primarily engaged in programming, testing, debugging, and documentation work for client-server and Internet projects using well-defined
• Developed, tested and implemented Standard Banking System for nationalized bank using forms 4.5, Report writer 2.5(Developer/2000) for GUI
development and Oracle 7.1 as RDBMS. The development of the application was in eight modules.
• Was actively involved in design, development and testing of all modules. Also wrote stored procedures, triggers, PL/SQL program to customize the
• Master of Science (Technology Management)
Portland State University Portland Oregon, USA 2007- 2008
• Bachelor of Science - Mechanical
• A course in Supply Chain Management, SAP Sales & Distribution
• PMP Certification – In progress